Saturday 16 May 2009

Successful Things

Successful things, it's the only one I'd like to write to you. You know this is my fault that I couldn't open this blog for several months. Maybe you can laugh at me but I could make sure that I really ignorant with this.I don't have many things to say this evening. Do you know why? because, I really happy. This is very beautiful for me. OK, I guess you will be confuse when you read this. But, of course it's my secret. Only some of my friends know this one. After this time maybe you will get more like I have written for the title of my blog.

I'll be serious now. Talking about successful thing, according to me, it's one thing that we can receive that can make us proud and feel happy. We can get it if we work hard because as Allah has promise to us, that we could get what we have done. Nothing success that someone achieve without working hard. so, when we get it, we should say thanks to our God Allah, that's really love us.

No comments: